Saturday, 5 September 2026

over summer & week 1

 Summer pictures


After sorting through my images,here are some of the sport pictures I took which would be used for the 1st magazine and various parts of the website:


and for magazine 2 here are some of my skincare/wellbeing pictures



I took some of my favourite pictures and put some mastheads on them as mockups to see if they would work as frontcovers:

Out of these, my favourites are the first 2, and the rest of the pictures could potentially be used for the contents page instead.I tried
to make the background coloured as well as the masthead in order to stick to my vibrant, bright colour palette.

Here are some other pictures that I really liked:





                       I think these running shots would look good at the top of the website, I will experiment                 with these when I start designing on WIX

                   Some pictures that I’m thinking of using as cutouts for the contents pages/website:

These 2 images could be used for a pop up on the website




                                                     raw footage for my 30 second video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

½ way peer assessment (week 4)

 Website link:     https://mayacubeddu09.wixsite.com/endure -notes for website: Placeholder texts with random words to indicate where writin...