Sunday, 20 September 2026

Week 2


I developed my initial mockups for my front pages further, adding space for cover lines, a puff and the names of the people featured on the cover.





I also took more footage for my website focusing on netball and tennis aiming to get a main picture for my banner.


I used a light blue wooden background for most of the images which looked slightly grey so I brightened the image and used different colour overlays to achieve a more vibrant look


                                
From this, I created some mockups for the banner of my website, featuring lots of different colour combinations to see which I prefer.I think my favourites are the ones where she's holding the netball up in her hand/ the full version of the tennis racket in blue


                            

These are some other favourite pictures I took which could be used on the contents pages ,or I could cut her out of the picture since the background might be too busy.



I also took another picture which i think could work for the sports magazine front cover, I also made this into a mock up, trialling different colours:










No comments:

Post a Comment

½ way peer assessment (week 4)

 Website link:     https://mayacubeddu09.wixsite.com/endure -notes for website: Placeholder texts with random words to indicate where writin...